Diet is an alternative way for some people to get an ideal body. Diet programs are often misinterpreted for not eating at all or fasting. This is not true, you can still eat if you are on a diet. However, of course, there are several menus arranged in such a way for the success of a diet program. Especially for those of you who are on a low-carb diet program, here we present some foods that synergize with your diet program.
Why Should I Go on a Low-Carb Diet?
Effects on Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
The level of blood sugar and insulin in the human body is affected by the amount of carbohydrate that you consumed. While on a low-carbohydrate diet program, it is proven to reduce blood sugar levels and the body’s need for insulin. Blood sugar is arguably the main factor of diabetes, cancer, dementia, and cardiovascular disease. By doing this diet, you can control blood sugar and minimize insulin in your body. Of course, this is really useful for the person who wants to avoid diabetes.
Make You Don’t Feel Too Hungry
Unlike other diet programs, a low-carb diet can make you lose weight, prevent diabetes, without causing excessive hunger. Therefore, 99%, anyone who has ever done this diet program will suggest to others.
It’s Good for Your Heart
Low-carb can prevent almost all causes of heart disease. This diet program can minimize the levels of triglycerides in your body, which responsible for cardiovascular disease, and increase levels of HDL, which today is known as good cholesterol. Also, a low-carbohydrate diet will minimize your blood sugar and insulin levels in your body; which is known that both can cause heart disease.
Effective in Losing Weight
Harvard School of Public Health has conducted an analysis of 68,000 patients in 53 different studies. The results show that a low-carb diet program succeeds in losing more weight than any other diet program.
5 Carb Diet Menus for Your Low-Carb Diet
Bread is one of several foods with high carbohydrate content. Usually, we eat bread at breakfast in the morning, also to make a burger (bun). In fast-food restaurants, you might get angry if you buy burgers at an expensive price without a bun. But to make your diet program successful, it’s recommended to not eat any bread. Regardless when you get breakfast in the morning (bread and Nutella) or with the burger’s bun. In this first carb diet menu, we offer you a bunless cheeseburger, here’s how to make it:
- Put the butter in the pan and heat it until it melts
- Add hamburger meat and spices
- During the cooking process, don’t forget to turn the patties upside down so that they cook on both sides
- Add a few pieces of cheddar cheese and cream cheese on top
- Lower the heat and cover the pan until the cheese over the patties melts
- Add raw spinach (optional)
- Some salsa to add the burger flavor
Vegetables and Eggs
Eggs are so-called high protein foods. Multifunctional, that’s the right word pinned for eggs. Besides being used as the main ingredient in various types of cakes, you can also use eggs as your diet menu, combined with various vegetables which are certainly healthier and give their own flavor.
- Pour coconut oil into your frying pan
- Add vegetables (depend on your taste), leave it on the hot oil for several minutes
- Add 3-4 eggs; Add the seasonings on eggs and vegetables (such as salt or pepper)
- Determine the level of egg maturity (fully or half cooked)
Ground Beef with Paprika Topping
In the third list, we present you ground beef. In case you bored with other low-carb diet menus, such as eggs or vegetables. Like the previous menu, you can easily get the ingredients needed. This menu has various advantages, besides it has a delicious taste, of course, ground beef won’t make you feel hungry, while your low-carb diet program keeps running. Here’s how to make it:
- Slice some garlic
- Pour enough coconut oil and turn on the stove, wait until the oil is hot
- Add ground beef
- Add herbs and spices; salt or pepper
- Add vegetables (optional)
- If you want to bring more flavor, add black pepper or chili powder
- Once cooked, add several slices of paprika on it
Pizza with the Meat Domination
This menu is quite interesting to try. Ever imagined making pizza with your own hands? Uncommonly, this pizza will not have bread as the base. As the name implies, low-carb diets certainly have to minimize the use of foodstuffs that contain carbohydrates, so that the diet program can be successful. The delicacy; the composition offered by this pizza with distinctive spices, then combined with meat makes it a very suitable dish for people who want to succeed with a low-carb diet. How to make this carb diet menu:
- Cut small pieces of garlic and meat
- Mix the meat, salsa, garlic, spices, and salt
- Add enough cheese to enriches the pizza flavor
- Cook in the oven with 180-190˚C for 30-40 minutes
- Wait until the cheese on the pizza melted
- Delicious pizza ready to serve!
Chicken Wings and Salsa
We offer you chicken wings and salsa as your low-carb diet menu. Nowadays, many people make chicken wings as a snack, due to its size that is not too large, making it easier to eat than other parts of the chicken. Coupled with salsa, it certainly enriches the tastes of this menu. How to make this menu:
- Add some seasonings (depend on your taste) on the chicken
- Put it in the oven at 180-200°C, wait for about 40 minutes
- Cook it until the chicken wings are crispy and brown
- Serve it with salsa
That was some menus for your low-carb diet. The various menus above are expected to be able to minimize blood sugar and insulin levels in your body so that you can lead a healthier life, and of course, you can reduce weight by doing this diet program.